I'm a games programmer with more than 7 years of experience in the video game industry, using Unity, and Object-Oriented Programming in C++ and C#.
I've graduated as a Information System Project Manager, a Master degree, and have previously worked as Project Manager, Mathematics Teacher, Webmaster or Software Engineer.
I am located in Austin, TX and eligible to work in the US.
to December 2012
- Development of games, serious games and software, using Unity 3D
- C# and C++ objet-oriented programming
- Fast game prototyping with Agile methods (Scrum)
- Projet Management assistant : project planning, project steering meetings, customer needs
- Web service providing (PHP/MySQL, webplayer Unity 3D)
- Software architecture
- Research and development on projects :
- 3D engine benchmark (Unity, XNA, Gamebryo)
- Gameplay and tool programmation
- Terrain generation tool integrated into Unity 3D
- Real time fire propagation algorithm (including graph and quadtree data structures)
- Pathfinding, AI, State Machine
- 3D mathematics
- Sky reconstruction (stars and celestal objects positions computation)
- Touch screen and Microsoft Surface applications :
- Expression Blend / C# programming
- Unity3D integration
- Web versions, streaming WWW
- User experience
- PC, iOS/iPhone/iPad and Android deployment
- Multiplayer and Client/Server with Smartfox Server 2x
Video games studio, offering a game co-creation plateform, and providing services under Unity, Microsoft Surface and iPhone platforms.