I'm a games programmer with more than 7 years of experience in the video game industry, using Unity 3D, and Object-Oriented programming in C++ and C#.
I've graduated as a Information System Project Manager, a Master degree, and have formerly worked as Project Manager, Mathematics Teacher, Webmaster or Engineer.
I am open to opportunities, either in the UK or North America (no Visa, but not afraid of relocation!).
Free to play puzzle game under the Peanuts license, made with Unity 3D, available on iOS and Android.<br><br>
I was responsible for:<br>
- Map menu system<br>
- Easy-to-use Sound manager<br>
- Facebook features (Facebook connect with official Unity 3D plugin, requests, in-game mechanics, save/restore game)<br>
- In App purchase<br>
- Analytics (C++ plugin)<br>
- Third party libraries (Fiksu, Chartboost)<br>
- Versionning using SVN and not asset server (UVC plugin)<br>
- Google Play setup and submission<br>